Friday, June 3, 2011

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

I'm not sure yet if I like or not, but I'll let you guys decide for yourselves. For now it does look good but I need more to give a positive statement.

Not only has a new trailer AND a gameplay video been released but there's already like a billion previews by official sites who got a demo from Blizzard. So yeah, this means I won't be going into anything specific and will just be linking the articles instead.

Eurogamer - best article in my opinion, check it!
Ausgamers - not even sure why I'm linking this but I've gone so far...

And of course I'll be showing the videos. Here they all are including the official teaser released just before the other two:

Official Teaser

Gameplay Footage

Strange Gameplay + Trailer Footage But Still Very Awesome


Dear God she is hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment