Friday, July 8, 2011

Please, skip this post

Well, after some considerable time and thinking, and mostly after realizing this blog will not be much different from any other blog out there except for my above average level of humor (which I haven't even exactly shown yet)... I came to the conclusion that I'll still continue to do what I like. And that is writing about the exciting, and hard to break into, world of the game industry.

When you are a news writer for a few years now, in a language that the world doesn't quite understand and you look around and view your future prospects in your small little country, you come to the realization that your portfolio and your CV, and all the little things you've done in the past have pretty much been for nothing. I'll never start getting more money in the situation I am currently in, even if I continue my "successful" relationship with the media of my country for decades to come.

And so I've decided this blog is still a good thing. I may not get money from it but fuck, at least I'll do what I like with a broader, more critically thinking and wide ranged audience then ever before. If some years in the future someone notices that there is a certain news writer/editor in this corner of the interwebs and decides it's what he needs for his next big project, then it will be everything I've ever wanted out of all of this. And if not... c'est la vie. But I'll still be doing what I love the most.

Sincerely,
Void.

No comments:

Post a Comment