Friday, July 8, 2011

Uncharted 3 coming early to the UK!

Congratulations Britain! Now you're only 1 day behind the US! What luck! Seriously!

Honestly though just when will this end? Retailers don't have the upper hand for a few years now, everything is bought digitally! Come on industry, make "world" exclusives. Stop making everything go out in the US first! Now if you REALLY want to give the retailers some power I suppose giving them 1 day earlier releases with the Collector's Edition is the way to go.

Bah, never mind. Hopefully everyone enjoys Uncharted 3. I know I will. And I know you will. So yeah, just a few more months now.

Meanwhile check this video of the game that I must put in the post or otherwise it'll be just a grey mess. Brought to you by IGN!


No comments:

Post a Comment